MARKETING INTERNSHIP - for an exciting new startup in Amsterdam!
We are Hivello, a startup with the goal to increase the helium digital network. We do this by pairing up house owners with Helium hotspots that we supply. We call these house owners ‘Hivello Hosts’. Hivello Hosts are not only helping with making our world smarter, but they also help themselves with earning a passive income.
We are looking for a driven and focused Marketing Intern to start in a full time role.
This is a great opportunity to work at the heart of an exciting and fast moving startup in the digital world. You’ll be given lots of responsibility from day 1 and will quickly build your skills in daily marketing responsibilities.
Typical daily responsibilities will include rolling out new social media platforms for Hivello, research and proposing upcoming Social Media initiatives, creating content and keeping the the content calendar up to date, engaging with the social media community on a daily basis and assisting with aggregating reports and drawing insights.
We are moving at high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and leadership. You will be part of a highly international team of motivated people.
- You will prepare (parts of) reports;
- Analyse reporting data to extract insights;
- You will A/B test campaigns;
- Come up with creatives for ad campaigns and posts;
- Film video ads;
- Post on social media and answer customers;
- Create marketing materials as blog posts or news articles to promote our brand;
- Execute on tasks necessary to increase our organic growth;
- You will be a point of contact for day-to-day questions;
- You will be part of the day to day job of the commercial teams in ‘’winning’’ new clients and - satisfying existing client’s needs;
- Understanding client needs by owning, troubleshooting and resolving their queries;
- You will make sure that the signed contracts will be correctly managed;
The following would make you an ideal candidate:
* You are currently living in Amsterdam and enrolled as a marketing student at a Dutch University or doing the Erasmus course.
* You’re available for 5-6 months starting between June and September 2022.
* You are interested in entrepreneurship, blockchain, cryptocurrency and would like to gain experience at a fast growing startup
* You have the ability to multitask and think outside of the box
* You have an understanding of digital channels
* You are organised and pay attention to details
* Fluent in English, extra languages are an absolute plus
* A strong desire to learn and contribute to the team
* The opportunity to build a great new company with us!
* You’ll be part of an international team of highly motivated people who love what they do
* Flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes
* Paid internship (400 EUR/month)
* Free lunch, free snacks and unlimited coffee when in the office
* A massage chair
* Work hard, play hard environment
* An environment where you can be yourself and explore your skills while learning a lot
Please send your motivation letter (get as creative as you want) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see/talk to you soon!